For 2018, the amazing Cheese and Chilli Festival has been expanded to visit SIX locations in the south of England throughout the summer. Tickets are available online or on the door. Discounted online tickets are only available up to 8pm on the Thursday before the event weekend. After this you will still be able to purchase tickets on the door at the standard rate. Click a location for specific details on each venue, including schedules, directions and maps:
Adults: On the gate – £8, in advance – £6
Senior: On the gate – £6, in advance – £4 (Seniors are aged 65+)
Carers/Disabled: On the gate – £6, in advance – £4
Children under 16 – FREE
- Tickets are available to purchase and can be used on either the saturday or the sunday – you decide!
- A ticket cannot be used more than once (i.e. on both days) as the system will reject it.
- Deadline for tickets is 8.00pm on the Thursday before the event weekend.
- Camping is available at the Christchurch Cheese & Chilli Festival at £10 per person. If you are interested in this, please contact the Cheese & Chilli Team for more details.
- Tickets for the Guildford Cheese & Chilli Festival can also be purchased via Guildford’s Tourist Information Centre